Over 16 years’ experience building scalable production quality products. Strong mentoring skills, capable of leading and motivating individuals to maximize productivity while fostering cohesive teams. Strong startup attitude and a record of delivering production quality systems at prototyping speed.
November 2012 to June 2015
Cofounder and Chief Technology Officer
Tuee, Inc (Exit), Washington, DC
As the CTO of the company, I was closely involved in design and development of all Tuee systems and sub-systems to support the business. All Tuee Systems were deployed on AWS cloud using EC2, S3, EBS, Elastic Load balancer (ELB), auto scaling groups. Tuee is a Guest Relationship Management (GRM) tool used by service-based businesses like restaurants to improve retention marketing and operational proficiency. More at: https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/tuee
December 2009 to Present
Senior Business Information Technologist
Westat, Rockville, MD
- Oversaw more than 25 projects of various sizes resulting in an on time on budget completion rate of 95%.
- Designed and built complete automated infrastructure (CICD) using open source tools.
- Conduct in-depth technical analysis of all systems, including the application framework, architecture, disaster recovery and business continuity and provide tangible recommendations to evaluate readiness in leveraging different technologies.
- Work with different Group Unit Managers (Accounts Payable, Payroll, HR, Compensation, etc.) to discuss their needs on a regular basis and provide solutions, recommendation and alternatives.
- Lead development architectural roadmap for the development team.
- Served as a key business and technology solutions development specialist.
- Supervise developers through the analysis, design, and development stages of installing, upgrading, maintaining and supporting software business solutions.
- Administer, manage and support company’s ERP System for Payroll, Project Billings and Time Collection (Vendor: Deltek). This includes but is not limited to building Oracle packages, triggers and stored procedures. Build and deploy custom (client specific need) packages for reporting via Cognos and Actuate.
- Involved in Implementation and configuration of Workday HR package, business analysis and reporting using Workday features including Workday Web Services Rest API.
December 2007 to November 2009
Senior System Analyst
Westat, Rockville, MD
- Designed and implemented RESTful API for our internal Apps.
- Designed and developed Data Export System which enables various departments (HR, Payroll, AP, etc.) to run on demand reports. The data is extracted from various subsystems to generate excel file containing the requested data.
- Architect integrated Office solution using Microsoft Word, OpenXML and SharePoint 2010. The system design and architecture was selected to be presented in MS TechEd 2010.
- Architect and develop business solutions using .Net, Oracle, and Web technologies to meet the requirements of such business functions as Accounting, Finance, Marketing, Compensation, Proposal Development, Payroll, and Human Resources.
- Manage ERP software Deltek CostPoint, Deltek Time Collection, Actuate, Oracle, and Microsoft applications.
June 2005 to November 2007
Westat, Rockville, MD
- Marketing System, an AJAX based web application based on Microsoft layered component model that uses Microsoft application blocks and libraries.
- Compensation Review System, an AJAX based web application that helps manager to do mid-year and yearly reviews of the employees working with them. The application was implemented using .NET Framework
December 2004 – May 2005
Senior Developer (Consultant)
Tier Technologies Inc., Reston, VA
Involved in the design and development of 89 million dollars child support payment processing application for Michigan state disbursement unit. The application manages the receipt of the child support payment and disbursement of the funds efficiently and accurately. Actively involved in re-coding one of the sub-system single handedly. The sub-system controlled the performance of the OCR (Optical Character Recognition) and ICR (Intelligent Character Recognition) engine. Based on the characteristics of the child support payment, the system determined how the information derived by the OCR and ICR will be compared to remit items of the logical envelope
July 2001- November 2004
Lead Programmer Analyst
Synergration Inc., Wayne, PA
Full life-cycle software development experience including: requirements and specifications, architectural design & documentation, unit testing, optimization and performance analysis, quality assurance, release to production, as well as support and maintenance.
January 2001 – June 2001
CompAS Controls Inc., Indiana, PA
Involved in coding in Visual Basic 6.0 and .NET for the company’s flagship software LINEMOD and responsible for designing and developing the application graphic user interfaces for project.
January 2000 – December 2000
Assistant to the Network Administrator
Eberly College of Business & IT-IUP, Indian, PA
- Support and maintain computer network, consisting of over 600 Computers and 7 servers.
- Troubleshoot research, diagnose, document, and resolve technical issues surrounding Windows, MS Office, e-mail, connections, network connectivity and software applications.
- Install, upgrade Computers and deploy Software through GHOST Images (Symantec Ver. 6.5).